Thursday 7 April 2011

why did I not do my exchange in...LOS GALAPAGOS!?!?!?!

Four days after my birthday (March 13th) I boarded Flight 191 with 40 exchange students, to the GALAPAGOS



 The crabs had the most vibrant colors



 Our first day we traveled on a speed boat with 7 girls to Sante Fe Island. This island is unique because it is completely untouched no one is allowed to land a hand on it so we observed from the boat.
 Snorkeling of the shores of Sante Fe I swore I was in Finding Nemo...

 BEST INVESTMENT EVER...WATERPROOF CAMERA







Damage from the after affect of the earthquakes in Japan, Tsunami...













 Jumping off 40 foot cliffs

Do not forget to check out my videos listed Below!
Beautiful Bus Ride
Iguana Video
Sea Turtle Video
Shark Video

No comments:

Post a Comment